2014年2月17日星期一

A perfect toothpaste holder to place in your bathroom

Last night, when I came out from the company, I called my husband to remind him to buy a toothpaste holder from the market. We all are very busy, so we barely have time to go to the supermarket together. Every time we are short of something, we almost have to go to the supermarket after work in turn.
toothpaste holder
We are workaholics, so we sleep very late at night, and have to suffer the pain of getting up from the bed, then rush to the bathroom to have a quick wash. We always complain about that the other one squeeze toothpaste out of a tube in a wrong way. We even used to have a fight on that. Until I told my annoyance to my friend, she recommended me with a toothpaste holder which could help you squeeze the toothpaste from the bottom to the head. So we keep using that kind of toothpaste holder.  

Honestly, it really is a good tool brings huge convenience to your life. Besides, it is a foot shape while each one can hold three toothbrushes. I used to saw another toothbrush section holder in my friend's home, which is very cute, and also deserve to recommend to you.
toothbrush section holder

This one can only hold toothbrush not including toothpaste, and that's why it didn't meet with our needs. But if you like its shape, you won't care about it. It is a shape of human figure, two mans and two women. Another character of this toothbrush section holder is that it can stick on the wall, which could save you some space in the bathroom, suitable for those people who have a small bathroom. Have you in favor of one here?

没有评论:

发表评论