2013年4月5日星期五

Catering Tongs




   In the catering sector,tongs are the necessary tools ,whatever you bake meat or have South Korean dish,you have to with the help of tongs.
  When I have South Korean dish first time with my friend,the baking meat is a necessary course,so the waiter five us a dish of uncooked meat,we need bake it by ourself ,I clamped it with chopsticks,but the result is not good ,because the meat is slice shape ,when you lay the meat on the pot,the meat curled, so I have to unfold them one by one.So I felt the process is not enjoyable, but painful.then my friend said to me you can hand the Catering Steel Tongs to clamp the meat.s o I do as her instruction.indeed the result is good.when I secondly have South Korean dish,I find the tongs are so delicate,the shape,design,looks so perfect.
   When working in a restaurant, some jobs are too clumsy for regular serving utensils, this is when it is appropriate to use serving tongs. Tongs are designed to take hold of large quantities of food at once with no difficulties. Food is kept sanitary by avoiding germ-covered hands handling the food. Tongs work great with salads, spaghetti, pastries, and many more items. Add some tongs from Jean's Restaurant Supply to your kitchen supplies.
 The material of tongs always steel with with character following:
 1)stainless steel body and TPR rubber
 2) material passed the FDA and LFGB test
 3) many sizes (9",12",14",16",18'') and many colors (black, red, yellow)
 4) resistance to High Degree
 5) no rust or discolor
 6) easy to use and wash
 Also some are plastic and steel with the character following:

 1) stainless steel body with silicone head
 2) material passed the FDA and LFGB test
 3) many sizes (9'', 12'', 14'', 16'', 18'') and many colors (black, red, yellow, blue ect.)
 4) resistance to high degree
 5) no rust or discolor
 6) easy and safe to use and wash
 7) lock for storage

没有评论:

发表评论